OCT Basic Case Examples: Part 2
This recorded lecture will take you through patient cases histories to help you understand, by example, how to interpret OCT scans. For each case we will present and discuss the presenting signs and symptoms, the differential diagnoses, additional diagnostic tests and management including referral. The recorded lecture reviews the OCT scans in detail, explaining what features to look for in each disease and how those relate to the specific retinal pathology seen.
The cases included in this course are:
- Case 1: 41 year old Male with Central Serous Retinopathy RE and PED LE
- Case2: 79 year old Female with wet Maculopathy RE, dry AMD LE
- Case 3: 71 year old Male with suspect Glaucoma
- Case 4: 66 year old Female with full thickness Macula Hole
- Case 5: 75 year old Female with Glaucoma and narrow anterior chamber angles
- Case 6: 35 year old Male with Cystoid Macular Oedema
- Case 7: 74 year old Male with previous Choroiditis in the peripheral retina RE
- Case 8: 85 year old Female with a thick retina – could be confused with pathology
- Case 9: 67 year old Female with Pseudo Macular Hole RE and hidden central naevus LE
- Case 10: 86 year old Male with Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Download the handout below, watch the lecture and take the test to earn 1 CET point.
CET Points: 1
Expiry Date: 31/12/2021